phylip package question

Chris Hoffman choffman at lucas.cis.temple.edu
Tue Oct 1 14:26:59 EST 2002

Hello guys,
I have a question regarding the DNADIST program from Phylip Package.
I run SEQBOOT with my seqs and get my new data sets produced using
bootstrap and so far so good. but when i use these new data sets to run
DNADIST, the program can't run it because it finds one or more sequences
that are supposedly too different to allow the computation to proceed.
I tried all the methods available in the program and all give similar
results.
btw:  I haven't found any similar msgs running DNAPARS or DNAML
Thanks a lot,
Chris. ---