basic question/progressive evolution

Thu Feb 18 13:57:05 EST 1999

>SH at OLIN© wrote:
>>
>> For the process of evolution DNA must become more complicated. I
>> understand that isn't always the fact due to mutations like deleting
>> mutations. But here comes my question:
>> "What processes make DNA MORE complicated?"
>> You can answer right away or refer to an URL or a book.

I've developed a possible objective model for progressive evolution in: The
Hierarchical Genome and Differentiation Waves: Novel Unification of
Development, Genetics and Evolution (publication planned for April, 1999).
See: http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html or write me for a full
table of contents.

Yours, -Dick Gordon

Dr. Richard Gordon, Radiology, U. Manitoba, HSC, 820 Sherbrook Street,
Winnipeg R3A 1R9 Canada, Phone: 204-789-3828/The Hierarchical Genome &
Differentiation Waves: Novel Unification of Development, Genetics &
Evolution: http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html