basic question

SH at OLIN© W.J.Koning at chem.uu.nl
Wed Feb 17 11:12:42 EST 1999

For the process of evolution DNA must become more complicated. I
understand that isn't always the fact due to mutations like deleting
mutations. But here comes my question:
"What processes make DNA MORE complicated?"
You can answer right away or refer to an URL or a book. Then I'll check
it out myself. Please answer this question, because nobody did before in

spite of the fact that those kind of reactions are essential fo the
process of evolution.
Thanks in advance,
Wim
ps reply to me too, not only to the newsgroup. That's because of the
fact that I'm not always in the position of checking the newsgroup. OK?
Thanks!