Welcome to Kunming Satellite, VXIII ICG

Haipeng Li ypzhang at ms.kmb.ac.cn
Thu Jan 29 11:04:52 EST 1998

Dear 18th ICG Kunming Satellite Conference Registrants:

  For the first time the International Congress of Genetics (ICG) will take
place
  in China, and the Satellite Conference in Kunming. The conference will
contain
  oral and poster presentations on Genetics and Conservation of
  Biodiversity. Three symposia on population genetics, evolutionary
  genetics, conservation genetics and other related subject will be
involved in
  the conference.

  Please visit our homepages to get the relative information. However,
you'd better
  not to send your registration and abstract form via our homepage because
there is
  still something wrong in two CGI programs.

  http://www.hgc.sph.uth.tmc.edu/others/kunming

  If you want registration and abstract form, please send an e-mail to us.
Sorry!

  E-mail: ypzhang at ms.kmb.ac.cn

  We have made great efforts to keep costs at a level that facilitates the
  participation of students and others on a limited budget. We are glad
that so
  many excellent speakers have enthusiastically agreed to come and trust the
  program. In advance, thank you for your cooperation and participation at the
  conference. We hope to see many of you at Kunming.

  Sincerely yours.

  Wu Zhengyi(C.Y. Wu), PhD

  Chair, Organizing Committee 1997

  November 1997