Info on Fish Proteins Needed.

DarkLord ppayoat at vornet.com
Sat Sep 20 02:50:19 EST 1997

Hi,
	I am a science student who is about to conduct a report on a comparison of
fish and seeing which ones are more evolutionary closer. I need to know of
any sources of information on this topic (anything, no matter how much or
little relevance  it has.). Url's, books, mags, etc. Please reply with any
info by email or post to this newsgroup. Thanks.
--
Paul
http://www.vornet.com/~ppayoat

P.S.: This report will be an IB extended essay, for those who need to know
what level of accomplishment I need to reach.