Time to change the newsgroup name?

Ed Rybicki ed at MOLBIOL.UCT.AC.ZA
Mon May 5 06:15:16 EST 1997

> From:          myers at netaxs.com.NOSPAM (PZ Myers)
> Subject:       Re: Time to change the newsgroup name?

...t I think you'll also find that there are a few
> intelligent posters on this side of the Atlantic, too).

And from down here???  All a matter of opion, of course.

                      Ed Rybicki, PhD
      Dept Microbiology     |   ed at molbiol.uct.ac.za
   University of Cape Town  | rybicki at uctvms.uct.ac.za
   Private Bag, Rondebosch  |  phone: x27-21-650-3265
      7700, South Africa    |   fax: x27-21-689 7573
    WWW URL: http://www.uct.ac.za/microbiology/ed.html

"Life: is just a bowl of All-Bran - you wake up every morning
                                          and it's there...."