HadTree Distribution

Joe Felsenstein joe at evolution.genetics.washington.edu
Thu Jan 9 20:06:04 EST 1997

In article <32D4192E.690B at u.washington.edu>,
 <shedlock at u.washington.edu> (Andy Shedlock) wrote:
>I would like to acquire a copy of the phylogenetic spectral analysis
>software package HadTree, written by David Penny.  My present contact
>info for the folks at Massey University in New Zealand appears to be
>ineffectual.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Try the Web page of the Farside Research Group (David Penny, Michael
Hendy, and others, at

http://www.massey.ac.nz/~wwplbio/research/farside/programs.htm

They have the files as fetchable PKZIP archives.

You can link to it from my own phylogeny software web page:
  http://evolution.genetics.washington.edu/phylip/software.html

where you will find it among the programs listed.

--
Joe Felsenstein         joe at genetics.washington.edu     (IP No. 128.95.12.41)