I need help

Keith Robison robison at nucleus.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:57:16 EST 1995

Jennifer Marie Hasselquist (00205987 at bigred.unl.edu) wrote:
: I have to find information on the relation between violence and :
: genetics.  I've checked all the normal sources of information for :
: a laymen, but yahoo, and webcrawler aren't really that great of :
:  a help...so I decided to ask the experts so to speak.  could you :
: Help...Thanx in advance. :
: Jennifer Hasselquist :

Try searching Medline..a subset is available freely via the WWW.
You can get there by bouncing off

	http://golgi.harvard.edu/htbin/biopages?medline

Good luck (and caveat emptor)!

Keith Robison