Looking for alternate genetic codes

Eric L. Cabot, by way of jungck at beloit.edu John Jungck elmo at helix.edu
Wed Nov 29 02:34:39 EST 1995

Dear Eric,

One of the nicest books on alternative genetic codes is by Findley,
Findley, and McGlynn and is entitled THE GEOMETRY OF GENETICS.  They
present a nice group theoretic model (cyclic groups) to summarize all
alternative codes to date of their book and to predict future ones likely
to be found.   Their work on 65 dimensional Riemannian hyperspace is less
helpful (to me).

I believe that there also was a review of codes in ANnual Review of Biochem
back a few years.

Please share responses of what you unearth with me.

Sincerely,

John

   Hello world,

 I'm looking for descriptions of alternate genetic codes.
If anyone happens to know of any literature or online sources
of this information, please post it here or email me at elmo at helix.nih.gov.

Thanks,

Eric Cabot