Printing Trees from PHYLIP

Thomas Thomas.Buckley at vuw.ac.nz
Tue Nov 21 18:24:32 EST 1995

I am running PHYLIP on a 486 IBM PC with a HP desk-jet printer.  I have
been unable to get output from DRAWTREE and DRAWGRAM to print.
Apparently Files from DRAWTREE and DRAWGRAM will not print on a desk-
jet printer.  However, I have heard that such files can by imported into
a PC draw program, edited, and printed from there.  Could anyone who
knows of such a program, and how to do this, please contact me.

My E-mail address is:   Thomas.Buckley at vuw.ac.nz

Thanks.