1995 Faith [from bionet]

Daniel A Ashlock danwell at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 2 09:59:57 EST 1995

   This belongs on talk.origins where we have a staff who have studied
this creationists crap.  Followups set accordingly.

[Michael Scotto]
> I was just surprised to find that there are
> still people who have such faith in
> evolution.

   Look, dummy, it's NOT faith.  Faith requires a lack of evidence.

> After billions of dollars, years of research,
> and busloads of fossils providing what one
> eminent scientist referred to as less than a
> coffin-full of "evidence", I would think you
> people would have moved on by now.

   The talk.origins FAQ server and web page:

               http://rumba.ics.uci.edu:8080/

contain detailed evidence and pointers for those confronted by the
incomprehensible logic of creationists and the creationists themselves.