Paul Moran E-mail Address?

Guy Hoelzer hoelzer at unr.edu
Fri Sep 30 13:05:28 EST 1994

Does anyone out there have an e-mail address for Paul Moran.  I believe
that he is currently working for NMFS in Seattle.  If so, please send it to
me at my e-mail address listed below.

BTW, I have also been trying unsuccessfully to get an e-mail address for
Biff Bermingham at STRI in Panama.  I would appreciate this information as
well if you have it.  Thanks in advance.

Guy Hoelzer
hoelzer at unr.edu
Dept. of Biology
University of Nevada Reno