Evolution and Debate

Marcus Aurelius xenith at er1.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 23 16:47:12 EST 1994

What will the ethics be in 50-100 years when we master the fundamentals
of genetics? What types of organic substances and foods will we grow?
How will it affect the Earth? Will we also master cybernetics? Will we join metal/machines to Organic creations? CyberOrganisms?

If you would like to discuss these things, please feel free to write me and
discuss them.

Mark,

xenith at clam.rutgers.edu

.