contact address for HENNIG86 program

David S. Guttman dgutt at bscfiris.bio.sunysb.edu
Thu Sep 22 08:49:54 EST 1994

In article <vuilleumier.15.000C122C at micro.biol.ethz.ch>, vuilleumier at micro.biol.ethz.ch (Stephane Vuilleumier) says:

>Hi netters,
>
>I am trying to contact Dr. J. S. Farris regarding the HENNIG86 program.
>Can someone give me his e-mail address or tell me if the following is still
>up to date?
>Thanks in advance
>
>Stephane Vuilleumier

Farris has not been at Stony Brook for over two years.  Given that, I'm not sure if
mail sent to his NY address will be forwarded to him or not.  I don't know the
specifics, but I believe he is now working in Stockholm, Sweden, and someone at the
American Museum of Nat Hist is administering his program.

Good luck.

David Guttman
Department of Ecology and Evolution
Stony Brook, NY  11794-5245