Roots.

percival at fornext.com percival at fornext.com
Tue Apr 5 15:55:07 EST 1994

I just finished taking a bush out of my front yard and I noticed roots I
have never seen before. Each root had a bulb on the end. The bulb was
kind of like a potato, but clear and much smaller. I think that the
function of these structures is to store water.

Can someone please explain what these bulbs are?

Sent Via 4Next GT BBS (fornext.com) 72 ALL High Speed Lines From 16.8 to 28.8
   Interactive Chat, Over 40 Interactive Games, 24 CD-Roms, 40+ Gigabytes
     Internet Gateway, FidoNet, Worldwide Chat Linkups, Adult Sections
     4Next GT: (714) 956-4698 - For More Info Email xerxes at fornext.com