Local meeting for molecular evolutionists

DRBH at DB1.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU DRBH at DB1.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU
Mon Oct 11 12:54:02 EST 1993

Barry Hall (University of Rochester, Rochester, NY) and Shozo Yokoyama
(University of Syracuse, Syracuse, NY) are considering organizing a
simple one-day meeting on Molecular Evolution in the Spring of 1994.
The meeting would be held at the University of Rochester.

Before approaching the University for meeting support we need to know
how many people would be interested in participating.  We contemplate
having one invited "keynote" speaker, and a series of short talks and
a poster session.

If interested please reply to Barry Hall at DRBH at UORDBV.BITNET or
DRBH at DB1.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU.

My apologies to all of you who are too far away to participate.
Sorry about using your time.
Barry Hall