Evol meetings

Alan R. Rogers rogers at ANTHRO.UTAH.EDU
Fri May 28 18:07:15 EST 1993

The annual meetings of

  The Society for the Study of Evolution
  The American Society of Naturalists
  The Society of Systematic Biologists

are being held together this year at Snowbird, near Salt Lake City,
UT.  I'm the local organizer and am recruiting volunteers.

DATE: June 19-23, 1993

DUTIES: I plan to work people for 1/2 day on each of 3 days.
Volunteers will operate slide projectors, staff the registration desk,
etc.

PERKS:  In return, volunteers get free registration and meals.

CONTACT: Alan Rogers or Steven Josephson, Dept of Anthropology,
University of Utah, SLC, UT 84108.

  Phone: 801-581-5529
  Email: josephso at anthro.utah.edu

In order to help me advertize for volunteers, I would be grateful to
anyone who would be willing to post a flyer.  Send me your FAX number
and I will send one to you.  If you can print a postscript file, I'll
email that to you instead.

Thanks

Alan R. Rogers
 INTERNET  : rogers at anthro.utah.edu
 USMAIL    : Dept. of Anthropology, Univ. of Utah, S.L.C., UT 84112
 WORK PHONE: (801) 581-5529
 HOME PHONE: (801) 486-6013
 FAX       : (801) 581-6252