DNA and Protein Sequencing Workshop
We are holding a Workshop in Perth, Australia, on the analysis
of both nucleic acid and protein sequences. Issues to be addressed include:
1. Computer analysis for homology searches.
2. What different levels of significance mean.
3. Search strageties for local and global homologies.
4. Prediction of antigenicity of peptide sequence.
We would like to hear from anyone who has already compared
various computer analysis programs, and who has both practical and
theoretical expertise, with an in-depth knowledge of:
1. The computer algorithms involved in various sequence searches.
2. The general strategy and process of performing a sequence search.
3. A variety of different sequence search programs and databases.
Would anyone who considers themselves experts in any of these
fields like to attend the Meeting from
22nd February, 1991 to 24th February, 1991?
We will pay airfares and accomodation expenses to anyone who we
would consider to fulfill our requirements.
Please send replies and C.V. ASAP by fax to:
0011 619 224 2920
or reply by internet to:
j_dall at fennel.cc.uwa.oz.au
Dr L Abraham and J Dall
Dept of Clinical Immunology
Royal Perth Hospital