phylogenetic autocorrelation

HXH5 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU HXH5 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Fri May 25 21:26:00 EST 1990

I read one of those papers once and it seemed to me that the covariance
between ecology and phylogeny was (arbitrarily) added to the phylogenetic
variance--then the paper concluded that phylogeny accounted for whatever
it was, mating systems and dimorphism or something.  I never followed
up on it.  Is this part of the same thing??