[Embl-databank] EMBL-EBI Services Survey

Rodrigo Lopez via embl-db%40net.bio.net (by rls from ebi.ac.uk)
Mon Sep 27 05:04:31 EST 2010

Dear Friend,

We are writing to ask you to complete the European Bioinformatics
Institute (EBI) Survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EMBL-EBI

- It should take 10-15 minutes.
- There are no compulsory questions.
- You can be entered into a prize draw where you could win an iPad.

This survey is collecting input from users and potential users of the
EBI services.  We really value this input for development of our
services, and want as many responses as possible.  We apologise if, in
our enthusiasm, we have included you inappropriately (or even more than
once).  Please delete the message and forgive us!

Otherwise, please visit http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/EMBL-EBI and
complete the questions relevant to you. We will be collecting data until
the end of September.

Thank you for your help.

Graham Cameron

Associate Director, EMBL-EBI