Call for Judges

Samuel M. Scheiner sam.scheiner at asu.edu
Wed Mar 5 18:58:29 EST 1997

REQUEST FOR STUDENT AWARD JUDGES
Murray F. Buell Award and E. Lucy Braun Award

Judges are needed to evaluate candidates for the Murray F. Buell Award
for the outstanding oral presentation by a student and the E. Lucy
Braun Award for the outstanding poster presentation by a student at
the Annual ESA Meeting at Albuquerque, NM in 1997. We need to provide
each candidate with at least four judges competent in the specific
subject of the presentation. Each judge is asked to evaluate 3-5
papers and/or posters. Current graduate students are not eligible to
judge. This is a great way to become involved in an important ESA
activity. We need your help!

You can volunteer by filling out the form in the January ESA Bulletin.
Or, you can just send me the requested information by email. If you
have judged in the past 2 years, I already have the information in my
database. So, you only have to indicate your willingness to judge and
update your information if necessary. PLEASE let me know if your
address has changed.

Samuel M. Scheiner
Dept. of Life Sciences (2352)   P.O. Box 37100
Arizona State University West   Phoenix, AZ 85069
Tel: 602-543-6934               Fax: 602-543-6073
E-mail: sam.scheiner at asu.edu
http://lsvl.la.asu.edu/botany/faculty/scheiner.html