[Drosophila] Oregon-K

Stewart, Andrew D via dros%40net.bio.net (by stewar34 from canisius.edu)
Wed Mar 1 12:46:07 EST 2017

I have read several developmental Drosophila papers recently that use the stock "Oregon-K". However, I can find *zero* information about this stock. I am familiar with Oregon-R, and were it cited in only a single paper, I would assume it's a typo. However, allegedly the stock is available from a stock-center in India (listed separately from Oregon-R), but I can not find it anywhere else.

Does anyone know anything about this stock? How it it different from Oregon-R? Does anyone in the US have a copy; I would like to use them in an experiment, but want avoid having to deal with the USDA and getting an import permit.

Dr. Andrew D. Stewart
Department of Biology
Canisius College
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208

 716-888-2532 Office/Lab

andrew.stewart from canisius.edu<mailto:andrew.stewart from canisius.edu>