[Drosophila] Graduate Teaching Assistant position in Kango-Singh lab at University of Dayton

Madhuri Kango-Singh via dros%40net.bio.net (by mkangosingh1 from udayton.edu)
Mon Sep 26 13:30:07 EST 2016

Hi,

I am looking to recruit a graduate student (Ph.D.) in my lab starting in
SPRING 2017 (January, 2017).  We work on intercellular interactions and
signals that promote cancer growth and metastasis using Drosophila (friut
fly) cancer models in my lab.

If you are (or know of) a student interested in this area contact me with
your CV, GRE/TOEFL score at *mkangosingh1@**udayton.edu* by Oct 15, 2016.
<http://udayton.edu/>

Thanks
Madhuri

Madhuri Kango-Singh Ph.D.
Associate Professor (Genetics)
Center for Tissue Regeneration and Engineering at Dayton (TREND)
Department of Biology, SC333
University of Dayton,  300 College Park
Dayton OH 45469
Tel (O)  937 229 2531