[Drosophila] Fly strain fluorophores - survey

Andrew Papp via dros%40net.bio.net (by ap from tritechresearch.com)
Mon Nov 14 09:04:57 EST 2016

Over the last several year, I've presented work on developing the lower
cost, highly effective fluorescence dissecting scopes for developmental
biology work, for example
http://www.wormbase.org/resources/paper/WBPaper00047212#0--10

20 years after the introduction of GFP, there are now many other
markers, and I think it would be good for all of us to know the relative
prevalence of their use in fly strains. Therefore, I've decided to
conduct a survey, with results to be posted here.

You can either post which fluorophores you use and in what relative
proportions to this list, or go to this survey link and click on the
ones the you use.

http://www.tritechresearch.com/survey/index.php/913616

I will let the survey run for a couple of weeks and post the tabulated
results after Thanksgiving.

Thanks!
Andy

--