[Drosophila] A revolution in Fly sharing

dr. julien colomb via dros%40net.bio.net (by julien.colomb from gmx.de)
Mon Nov 7 03:40:30 EST 2016

Dear Drosophilists,

Are you spending time acquiring flies from various providers?
What if you could order all your flies through a unique platform, directly from fellow labs or from stock centers. So, you’ll be certain to find the most suitable fly line(s) for your experiments wherever it is stored.

My name is Dr. Julien Colomb, I am a neurobiologist (http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3127-5520). With my team at Drososhare, we’re passionate about making drosophila research more efficient. You can search in our database of  104’108 fly stocks, and for a small fee, we will not only forward your requests to fellow labs and stock centers, but also include the ordered flies in your stock list.  I invite you to give DROSOSHARE a try and find how this new approach to procure fly lines accelerates your research.

For background and praise, visit our our useful blog at https://drososhare.wordpress.com.

Enhance your research and join over 70 other smart labs who have signed in already. Let's strengthen the Drosophila community together.

SIGNAL ME YOUR INTEREST FOR DROSOSHARE AT: julien from drososhare.net

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Julien Colomb
CEO
-
Drososhare GmbH
Schillerpromenade 4
12049 Berlin
0049 30 46721825
twitter:  @drososhare
web:	  www.drososhare.net
email:	  info from drososhare.net

Today the 11/07/16,
73 labs and 3 stock centers registered on drososhare.
It makes 104’108 drosophila lines available for order.