[Drosophila] Drosophila species determination

Menegazzi Pamela via dros%40net.bio.net (by pamela.menegazzi from uni-wuerzburg.de)
Thu Nov 5 04:35:29 EST 2015

Hi all,
we have collected why Drosophila species  (5)  from Mount Kilimangiaro (Tanzania, Africa). Only one of them seems to
belong to the Drosophila species group and, in general, we are having problems determings which species they belong too
(both via sequence analysis or morphology _ with which we are absolutely not experienced). If anyone is willing to help
or give any advice, we would really appreciate it!

Dr Pamela Menegazzi
Lehrstuhl für Neurobiologie und Genetik
Universität Würzburg
Biozentrum