[Drosophila] Glass 1/2 pint bottles and vials free to a good home

Phillip Barnes via dros%40net.bio.net (by ptbar from conncoll.edu)
Wed Jun 10 08:41:39 EST 2015

I have about 10 cases each of glass 1/2 pint bottles and of standard size
vials for Drosophila research.  I have switched to disposable plastics and
wish to get rid of the glass.  I can give them away for free (with
signature of a release form from my institution).  I will not ship them, so
this is probably only reasonable for someone near my current location.  I
am at Connecticut College in New London, CT.  If you want them and can pick
them up, let me know.  Thanks.

Phil

--
Phillip T. Barnes