[Drosophila] p element mobilization and isogenization

runa via dros%40net.bio.net (by runahamid from gmail.com)
Wed Jun 10 06:21:50 EST 2015

Dear Drosophilist's

I want to start the P-element mobilization for generation of a mutant of my
gene. Is it necessary to isogenize the p element line before getting it
hopped as we do isogenization for EMS screen. Please suggest !

Thanks in advance
Runa