[Drosophila] Transcript FastA

Sian Gramates via dros%40net.bio.net (by sian from glamlabs.com)
Tue Jul 7 08:50:09 EST 2015

Hi Sina,

We annotate using the genome sequence. Coincidentally, we just published a pair of papers concerning our annotation process in G3.

There is a link at the bottom of every FlyBase page labeled “Contact FlyBase”.  You can use that link to ask questions directly to FlyBase.

Cheers,
Sian Gramates, FlyBase