[Drosophila] Re: Dros Digest, Vol 112, Issue 2

Slawek Bartoszewski via dros%40net.bio.net (by slawek from univ.rzeszow.pl)
Tue Sep 9 18:04:58 EST 2014

This phenotype is associated with viable combinations of the E75
mutations. It is variable, sometimes even many heterozygous flies look
like that.  Not all ommatidia are black.  Can you connect the phenotype
to some mutations or, for example, a variant of a balancer?

Best regards,
Slawek.

  :