[Drosophila] Drosophila news feed

Richard Smith via dros%40net.bio.net (by rnsmith100 from gmail.com)
Tue Apr 15 09:35:32 EST 2014

Dear Drosophila community,

I've recently released a new website called Nowomics, I hope it will be of interest to this list. It's a free resource that lets you 'follow' genes and keywords to track new data and papers relevant to your research.

See: http://nowomics.com
An example gene: http://nowomics.com/gene/fly/N

There's now also a news feed of all the latest Drosophila data where you can read and search new abstracts and see the most popular papers.

Drosophila news feed: http://nowomics.com/fly

Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments.

All the best,
Richard.