[Drosophila] WEIGHT OF FLY EMBRYO

Bhattacharya, Bhaswati via dros%40net.bio.net (by bhb from stowers.org)
Wed Apr 9 15:46:27 EST 2014

Hello,
I have a simple question, can you give me an estimated dry weight of a fly embryo? i am trying to prep protein from 10g of embryo so it would give me an idea of which sized  pot to get started with so i can collect as much embryos as possible to get approx 10g?

Regards,
Bhaswati Bhattacharya

Graduate Student
Dr Susan Abmayr Lab,
Stowers Institute for Medical Research,
1000 E 50th Street, Kansas City,
MO-64110
bhb from stowers.org<mailto:bhb from stowers.org>