[Drosophila] Re: Transmission electron microscope Q

Heterochromatic via dros%40net.bio.net (by heterochromatic from gmail.com)
Thu Apr 3 20:53:15 EST 2014

I hasten to add that this is an application I am contributing to, not a grant application I am reviewing. I don 't know much about TEMs apart from the fact that I need one...

Sent from my iPod