[Drosophila] FW: Regarding invitro fertilization protocol for Drosophila..

Khire, Atul D via dros%40net.bio.net (by Atul.Khire from rockets.utoledo.edu)
Fri Feb 22 14:55:15 EST 2013

I am PhD student in Dr.Avidor-Reiss Lab. Currently,I am working on centriole biogenesis in Drosophila..I am trying to fertilize drosophila eggs in vitro.Can you help regarding the same?
I will be very much grateful of your help.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,

Atul D.Khire
PhD student,