[Drosophila] Flystuff Invictus Incubators

Huisinga, Kathryn via dros%40net.bio.net (by khuisinga from malone.edu)
Thu Aug 1 13:06:13 EST 2013

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone had first-hand experience with the Flystuff Invictus Incubators (https://www.geneseesci.com/shop-online/?category=4955)?  Their pricing is very competitive, but I don't know anything about the quality and long-term durability.

Thanks-
Kate

Kathryn Huisinga, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biochemistry
Malone University
2600 Cleveland Ave. NW
Canton, OH  44709

khuisinga from malone.edu<mailto:khuisinga from malone.edu>
Timken Science 221B
Phone:  330-471-8356