[Drosophila] EMS mutation recovery

Amira Menfis via dros%40net.bio.net (by amiramenfis from gmail.com)
Tue Nov 20 10:34:59 EST 2012

Dear All,

I have couples of EMS flies kept with balancer over many years. At the
beginning, all of them give homozygous, but now none of them give
homozygous offsprings. I do not know the exact localization of the EMS
mutations in chromosome. I only know they are located on 2nd chromosome. Is
there anyway I can recover the flies to give homozygous? Thank you so much!

best

amira