[Drosophila] rabbit anti-beta galactosidase

Sandra Zimmerman via dros%40net.bio.net (by sgzimmerm from gmail.com)
Mon Jun 27 18:46:05 EST 2011

Hi,
I want to use rabbit anti-galactosidase for immunostaining in egg
chamber follicle cells (against lacz-bunched). I know there are a few
commercially available antibodies but I was wondering if anyone has a
recommendation for one that works well in flies, particularly in egg
chambers. Thanks.

Sandra Zimmerman
Berg Lab
Department of Genome Sciences