The application to a Postdoctoral Fellowship is open under the Project
PTDC/SAU-NEU/098507/2008, Unraveling the Neuronal Circuits Underlying
Female Receptivity financed by Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
1. Duration: The Fellowship will have the duration of 18 months,
starting on 01.07.2010, in exclusiveness regime, as regulated by the
human resources of FCT (http://www.fct.mctes.pt/pt/apoios/formacao/
ambitoprojectos) and fellowships regulation of Instituto Gulbenkian de
2. Subject of Activities: Use a combination behavioral, genetic,
imaging and electrophysiological approach to determine how defined
neural circuits and their activation elicit specific behaviors in
3. Scientific Orientation: Innate Behavior Group Maria Luísa
4. Selecting Criteria: We seek creative, highly motivated candidates
with the ability to work independently and a strong background in
molecular biology. Previous expertise in electrophysiological or
imaging techniques is an advantage.
5. Month Stipend: According the regulations of the FCT Scientific
Fellowships in Portugal (1495/month).
6. Application Documents: Interested candidates should send CV, cover
letter, and contact information of 2-3 references to
vasconcelos from igc.gulbenkian.pt
7. Application Period: From 20.05.2010 until 20.06.2010.