[Drosophila] past invitro fertilization question

chiahao.tsui from berkeley.edu via dros%40net.bio.net (by chiahao.tsui from berkeley.edu)
Mon Jan 18 14:01:52 EST 2010

hello,

i came across a drosophila in vitro fertilization question posted on this
mailing list about 10 years ago
(http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/dros/1999-June/004778.html) and wanted to
know more information regarding the protocol Dr. Butcher was referring to,
can anyone tell me more about the protocol or send me the contact
information for Dr. Butcher?

thank you,

kevin