[Drosophila] Seeking "Exploded view" diagram of Drosophila

Chris Bazinet via dros%40net.bio.net (by bazinetc from stjohns.edu)
Fri Oct 9 16:33:47 EST 2009

I'm looking for some nice diagrams of the Drosophila adult,ideally one that
includes an exploded view showing some major internal organs (e.g. gonads,
brain, gut, etc.) CAn anyone point me to a nice one?

Thanks

Chris Bazinet