[Drosophila] study of Drosophila behavior

Samar Ezzat via dros%40net.bio.net (by samarezzat0 from yahoo.com)
Wed Oct 7 08:57:53 EST 2009

Dear all,

I want to study the walking behavior  of some trangenic lines of Drosophila . i will use videocamera , but from where can i get  the photo optical data analyzer  or  the  Frame -by -Frame  film analysis software ?

I will apperciate any suggestions given .

with regards,
behavior