[Drosophila] taxonomic/identification keys for drosophilids?

Kim van der Linde via dros%40net.bio.net (by kim from kimvdlinde.com)
Sun Sep 23 15:52:39 EST 2007

Hi Chris,

Ok, there are no online keys. The next question is, where do you live,
as the drosophilid community varies a lot between places.

Kim

http://www.kimvdlinde.com