[Drosophila] taxonomic/identification keys for drosophilids?

Chris Jones via dros%40net.bio.net (by cjones from moravian.edu)
Sun Sep 23 09:55:24 EST 2007

It looks like this question has been asked here a couple of times
before, but no answers were posted. I've collected some fruit flies at
my local grocery store and would like to identify them. They certainly
aren't melanogaster, but I'm fairly confident that they are drosophilids
of some stripe. Does anyone know of an online identification key for
this genus? Or is there a recommended hard copy resource that I might be
able to track down? Many thanks.

Chris Jones