[Drosophila] Pendout2

Karen Weiler via dros%40net.bio.net (by Karen.Weiler from mail.wvu.edu)
Mon May 21 11:42:34 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

One of you designed a PCR primer that hybridizes to both the 5' and 3' P
ends, and called it Pendout2.  I have successfully used this primer in
the past (thank you!).  However, I no longer know what web page or
published article I originally saw it in.  Could someone please give me
the appropriate reference for this primer?

Thank you.

Regards,
Karen Weiler