[Drosophila] Program Director position at NIDDK

Kevin Cook via dros%40net.bio.net (by kcook from bio.indiana.edu)
Mon Mar 26 09:20:31 EST 2007

The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
(NIDDK), which is part of NIH, has a job opening for a program
director, specifically in the area of developmental biology.  This is
a wonderful opportunity to help nurture a strong portfolio of grants
that focus on development of the kidney and genitourinary tract in
models and in humans, and on repair of damaged organs.  This would be
a comfortable setting for a model organism biologist; indeed, we are
trying to replace a Drosophila geneticist, who recently moved on in
the NIH world.  For more details, please contact me or look at the
job ad at <http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/>www.usajobs.opm.gov and enter
the job number, which is NIDDK-07-179217-DE.

Rebekah

Rebekah S. Rasooly, Ph.D.
Deputy Director,

Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases/NIH
Two Democracy Plaza
6707 Democracy Blvd., MSC 5458
Bethesda, MD 20892-5458 (Courier use Zip 20817)

301-594-6007
FAX 301-480-3510
<mailto:rr185i from nih.gov>rr185i from nih.gov