FLP/FRT

Navas jdenavas at trasto.cbm.uam.es
Fri Sep 27 17:21:00 EST 2002

Christina Loren wrote:

> Hi!
> In the Xu and Rubins paper about the FLP/FRT system (Development 1993) I
> found that they have made flystrains containing both hsFLP(on the X) and
> FRT. I would like to have some of these strains containing both FLP(on the
> X) and FRT 42D(on the 2nd), but I don´t find them in flybase. Do you know
> where I can find these strains?
> Thank you very much!
> Best wishes, Christina
> ---

I have some stocks of that kind:

y w f HS-FLP; FRT42D f[+] sha / CyO

f HS-FLP; FRT42D f[+] M(2R) / CyO

FRT42D pwn / CyO

I have set aside a copy. Send me a FedEx account if you have one and your
postal address and I will send them next week if you want.

--
Joaquín de Navascués
Centro de Biología Molecular "Severo Ochoa" (UAM-CSIC)
e-mail: jdenavas at cbm.uam.es
http://www.precarios.org