Lost Notebook at the S. Diego Conference

Marco Gallio marco.gallio at sh.se
Fri Apr 26 09:39:35 EST 2002

Dear all

My abstract book and, most importantly, notebook disappeared from the hall
outside the seminar rooms at the Town and Country, San Diego during this
year's fly conference (10-14 April 2002).

I would really appreciate it if anyone could provide help in getting my
notebook back (maybe someone picked it up by mistake?): my stuff was in a
tissue bag with a fly logo on it. The bag contained the abstract book and a
small (approx 15x20cm), black notebook. The notes on that notebook are very
important to me..

Thanx for any help
Marco Gallio

_________________/_________________/