enquiry

shakunthala dheeraj vshaku at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 08:27:28 EST 2001

Dear sir

I am working on Drosophila and my interesting fields
are taxonomy and population genetics.  I did work on
montium subgroup and subgroup of melanogaster species
group.

  We are collecting Drosophila from many places of
India and we are finding difficult to identify some of
the Drosophila.  Sir please If you have some papers
species description and their distribution.
awaiting for your reply

Dr. Shakunthala
DOS on Zoology
Manasagangotri