bionet.drosophila not being cancelled!

Kevin Cook kcook at bio.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 29 09:47:03 EST 2001

Dear bionet.drosophila users--

Unfortunately, a bogus message was posted on November 22 stating that
bionet.drosophila would be removed from Usenet.  Some nasty people have
been sending similar cancellation messages to many newsgroups in a
malicious attempt to cause confusion.  The original message is copied below.

The bionet.drosophila newsgroup will continue to function as usual.

Thanks for your patience!
Kevin Cook
Moderator