(NONE)

Tanveer Akbar hopes_t1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 10:18:53 EST 2001

Dear Sir
	I am a Pakistani student. I have done my M.Phil in
Biotechnology and M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Molecular
biology. I have got first class throughout my academic
carrier. Now I am interested in Drosophila research.
I was selected by Dr. Martin Baron who is working on
Notch Signalling pathways in Drosophila in University
of Manchester, UK. But I require some experience for
the scholarship I have applied before starting my
Ph.D. Now I offer myself as an applicant for a
training fellowship or a position like people on
contracts sometimes leave
early, there is sometimes a bit of time left on a
grant which is often
difficult to fill, or any other vacancy so that I can
get some experience in this field as this is the
requirement of the scholarship I have applied for
Ph.D. You can contact Dr. Martin Baron on his email
address mbaron at man.ac.uk if you require some further
information about me as he knows me since an year.
	If you are interested in my application, it will be
my pleasure to fulfill other requirements if there are
any.
Best regards
Tanveer